Miss No Good, Episode 1 summary

>> Monday, September 08, 2008

From our co-ordinator previous post, I presumed that you guys would have known that we have taken a new project, Miss No Good. So, I’m here to do the honour of writing a short summary as well as giving my opinion about the first episode. :D



*Warning: Spoilers in the summary! Read at your own risk!*



The first episode was just a general introduction of the characters in the drama. Our main girl, Xiao Hua (Rainie Yang) is a very unladylike and loud girl (Yes, very loud!!!). One piece of advice, make sure you don’t put your volume too high while watching this episode. She’s practically screeching in every line. I thought I was going deaf. Besides that, she has no fashion sense at all. Her clothes and accessories were mismatched and she was known as “A Christmas Tree” by the fashion guru, Tang Men. (Will Pan) Honestly, she really looks hideous!

My favourite part was the part where Jia Si Le (Dean Fujioka) came out to greet his guest in his welcome party. My first reaction was: “This guy is so hot!!!!” I’m not kidding, look at the screen cap! :D



One thing really good about this drama is it’s full of good looking guys! Even Tang Men’s assistant and Xiao Hua’s classmate are both quite good looking. Lots of drooling to do! Hahahaha!!!!!! Anyway, back to our Si Le, he used to be a fat and chubby boy. Suddenly he came back as the man with the perfect size and looks most women will die for. Xiao Hua, who was his childhood sweetheart, was practically swept away by him. Who can blame her for that? If I’m in her shoes, I will probably had the same reaction. ;D


Si Le made it really obvious that he is going to court Xiao Hua and of course our heroine will be too happy to accept it. Unfortunately, after falling into the swimming pool at the party, she realised that she is not suitable to be with him. She is too rough and loud to be with a person of high status like Si Le. So she seeks for Tang Men’s help to change her into a fashionable and a proper lady. Tang Men is a very popular fashion guru but with an arrogant character. His first encounter with Xiao Hua did not turn out well and he refused to help at first but was blackmailed to help her or Xiao Hua will throw his set of precious scissors (made from Italy!) away.


As much as I like to see Si Le ended up with Xiao Hua, but I’m afraid that it is very unlikely to happen. It’s going to be Tang Men and Xiao Hua as they embark on their journey together to make Xiao Hua a proper and sophisticated lady. Anyway, I think I have rambled too much. :p Enjoy Episode 1! =D


8 comments:

__`MzSandikalz ; September 10, 2008 7:13 AM  

Are you going to upload raws?

Unknown September 10, 2008 7:21 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown September 10, 2008 7:21 PM  

yaaaa!!! i agree!!! i mean some parts..rainie is like so funni but i think she OD it a bit on the exaggeration part. therefore, i think it's still ok, but some parts are unnecessary for her to act like a retard or a 60 year old granny. LOL ... at another angle she's funni and cute... n YES LOUD!

IloveAkame y Momiji September 11, 2008 9:53 PM  

Hello!
As did not know where to put what I put this message here.
I would like to ask if I leave the sub Smiling Pasta, to translate into Spanish, to my blog.
If you let me send an e-mail to this email alonsera_f1@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Anonymous,  September 11, 2008 11:55 PM  

Where is the 18 Jin Bu Jin love?

mnsl September 12, 2008 8:58 AM  

when will the 1st ep b out??

Zahra September 12, 2008 2:31 PM  

__`MzSandikalz ;: No, we never provide raws. There are many places to find raws. Our purpose is to provide subbed videos.

exerbur: Hunt down pauli...

mnsl: When it is out.
http://ohsosublime.blogspot.com/2006/07/frequently-asked-questions.html#time

Unknown September 17, 2008 12:56 AM  

There is some weird questions here....

Yeah I agree I wish she'll end up with the handsome rich guy too, but we all know that it's highly unlikely. But it'll be fun! Thanks for subbing this! You guys always do a good job!

Post a Comment

© Simple n' Sweet 2009 & SUBlimes Fansubs 2010